Monday, December 19, 2011

Pariss , waitt for mee !! :)(:

Huwoooho ~
see my titlee . 
PARIS ?? auwhaa . Jyeahhh !
my cita² nak pegi sane nt lps SPM ~ 
muehehheheh . I must go there ! I wish I can ~
Da lamee nk pegii sanee , tp xdpt . tp , inshaAllah one day i can go there !
after my SPM maybee . wanna live there with someone i love

                                                Jyeahh ! Just waitt for me , sayang !
                                                   We'll meet someday ! ohhhyeah !


                                                             Someday i will :

                                                             # fall in lovee
                                                             # go shopping
                                                             # drink coffee
                                                             # get lost 
                                                             # have FUN

                                                            in Paris !!  

                                          Yeahhhh ! i wanna go here , oneday ! auwww :* 

Lots of lovee , MAYA's ><

No comments:

Post a Comment