Monday, December 19, 2011

Thanks shoo muchh , sayangg :)

Thank you so much , babyy …
  • for coming into my life.
  • for bringing out the best in me.
  • for all the times you made me feel special.
  • for all the sweet things you say and do for me.
  • for sharing your love with me.
  • for your time.
  • for the smiles and the laughter.
  • for being the person that you are.
  • for being my best friend.
  • for making me feel safe.
  • for taking care of yourself.
  • for taking care of me.
  • for respecting me.
  • for allowing me to be myself.
  • for accepting me for who I am.
  • for making me feel alive.
  • for making me happy.
  • for making me complete.
  • for giving meaning to my life.
  • for making me a part of your life.
  • for teaching me how to love this much.
  • for loving me the best way you know how.
  • for allowing me to love you.
  • for not letting go.
  • for staying in my life.
I don’t know why I love you… I can’t explain it, all I know is that I love you completely with all my heart… I love you not because of what you’ve given me or what you’ve done for me… but because I just do.

Lots of Lovee , MAYA's .

No comments:

Post a Comment